Tour Information for Prospective Applicants
The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Dietetic Internship does not require an interview as part of its application procedure.
Prospective applicants who wish to visit the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Dietetic Internship facilities may arrange to participate in one of the group tours which the Department of Food and Nutrition schedules. Included with the tour will be time for questions and answers about the Dietetic Internship Program. The entire tour and question-and-answer session will take between two and three hours.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail your reservation information to Elaine Rosenthal. The reservations available per tour are limited, and no other dates will be scheduled. Upon receipt of your reservation request, we will send you written confirmation and specific tour information.
Please make a reservation for me to tour the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Department of Food and Nutrition at:
- (Check one)
- _____________ 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
- _____________ 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 3, 2013
- Name: ________________________________________________________________
- Address: ______________________________________________________________
- E-Mail: ________________________________________________________________
- Telephone: ____________________________________________________________
- College or University: ___________________________________________________
Return Via Email to:
Elaine Rosenthal, MS, RD
Dietetic Internship Program Administrator