Visiting NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital:
If you are a HCIR (Health Care Industry Representative) who will be visiting NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, you need to maintain a current membership with our third-party credentialing partner, Symplr. This is a requirement for conducting business with or at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
You are a HCIR if you visit NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for the purpose of doing business with the hospital or on hospital property. Examples of HCIRs include, but are not limited to: salespersons, service technicians, clinical trial monitors, consultants, educators, onsite service providers, contract workers, and language service providers.
For further information or to register, please visit the Symplr website: www.symplr.com.
If you have questions regarding the HCIR credentialing process at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, please e-mail the HCIR credentialing administration: email@example.com
NewYork-Presbyterian Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
List of NewYork-Presbyterian Policies for Vendors and HCIRs:
- Access to Clinical Delineation of Privileges
- Code of Conduct
- Federal Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
- Photographing, Video Recording, Audio Recording of Patients and Staff
- Policy and Procedures Regarding Compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Privacy and Confidentiality - Notice of Privacy
- Vendor Representatives
- Workstation Use and Security