The Sackler Brain and Spine Institute at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center combines a state-of-the-art facility, the most advanced technologies available, and leading physicians and scientists who are dedicated to treating patients with neurological disorders and to advancing care through research and innovation.
The Institute joins together NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center's neurological and neurosurgical clinical services with neuroscience research - all to ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive, integrated and cutting edge care.
Excellence in Care
We are leaders in treating the most complex neurological disorders, learn more about our Clinical Services:
In The News
- Music for Alzheimer's Patients Fox-5
- Long Island Teen Possibly Cured of Epilepsy (Watch on WABC-TV)
- Can Barometric Pressure Cause Headaches and Other Discomforts? (Read on The New York Times)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Learn how lack of sleep can be dangerous to our health (Read More)
- Brain Tumor Patient's Success Story Helps Gain Support for New Treatment (Read on NY1)
- A "FAST" Response to Stroke Can Reduce Long-Term Damage (Read More)
- Weill Cornell Presents Updated Results from Phase 3 Trail of IVIG for Alzheimer's Disease (Read More)