Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Robert N. Taub, M.D.
- Primary Specialty
- Medical Oncology (Board Certified)
- More Specialties
- Allergy and Immunology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
- Hematology (Board Certified)
- Medical School - Yale University School of Medicine
- Internship - New England Medical Center-TUFTS University
- Fellowship - Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Areas of expertise
- Insurance and Plan Participation (company [type/s])
- Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- CIGNA [PPO, HMO, Columbia Employee POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO, EPO]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [HMO, POS]
- MagnaCare (National) [PPO∗]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty HMO, Freedom HMO]
- United Health Care [EPO, HMO, POS, PPO]
- ∗ Indicates that the physician is no longer accepting NEW patients under that plan. Current patients covered under that plan and patients covered by other plans continue to be seen and accepted with full benefit of coverage.
- Primary Office
161 Ft. Washington Avenue
Herbert Irving Pavilion, 9-907
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-4076
Fax: (212) 305-6891
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes
- Non-English Languages Spoken: