Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Natalie H. Yip, MD
- Primary Specialty
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Education And Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Areas of Expertise
- Critical Care Medicine
- Gender Female
Dr. Natalie Yip is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and assistant attending physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. She earned her undergraduate degree from Harvard University and her MD from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her residency and fellowship training at Columbia University Medical Center where she served as chief fellow.
Currently a member of the medical critical care group, her primary clinical responsibilities include the medical intensive care unit, as well as pulmonary, critical care and ventilator management consultation. Dr. Yip is the attending coordinator for our pre-critical care services whose responsibilities include oversight of the ICU triage service, rapid response team, and various ED-ICU projects. She devotes much time on education, working on the continued development of resident and fellow critical care education.
- Non-English Languages Spoken: