Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Martin W. Oster, MD
- Primary Specialty
- Medical Oncology (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Education And Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: National Cancer Institute
- Areas of Expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- CIGNA [Columbia University Employee Plan]
- Health Net (PHS) [HMO, POS, PPO]
- Local 1199 [Union]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Community Medicare]
- United Healthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan]
- Gender Male
Martin W. Oster, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, where he has been practicing Medical Oncology since 1976. He cares for patients with various malignancies, including breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, lung cancer, and head/neck cancer.
Dr. Oster received his B.A., summa cum laude and valedictorian, and his M.D. from Columbia University. He did his Internal Medicine residency at Harvard/ Massachusetts General Hospital and completed his Medical Oncology fellowship at the National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Oster is actively involved in all aspects of oncology patient care, as well as participating in clinical research and teaching at Columbia.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
Herbert Irving Pavilion
161 Fort Washington Avenue
Suite 920 Floor: 9 New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-8231
Fax: (212) 305-4667
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes