Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Mark Steven Pecker, M.D.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
- Medical School - New York University - School of Medicine
- Areas of expertise
- Autonomic Dysfunction
- Disorder of Electrolytes
- Hypertension, Renal
- Secondary and Endocrine Hypertension
- Insurance and Plan Participation (company [type/s])
- Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- AETNA [HMO, PPO, Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO, PPO, EPO, Mediblue (Senior)]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty, Freedom∗]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- ∗ Indicates that the physician is no longer accepting NEW patients under that plan. Current patients covered under that plan and patients covered by other plans continue to be seen and accepted with full benefit of coverage.
- Primary Office
450 East 69th Street
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 746-2210
Fax: (212) 746-8277
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes