Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Maxwell M. Chait, MD, FACP
- Primary Specialty
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Education And Training
- University of California - San Francisco
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [Columbia University Employee Plan]
- CIGNA [Columbia University Employee Plan]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [HMO]
- GHI [Premier]
- Local 1199 [Union]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom HMO]
- United Healthcare [EPO, HMO, POS, PPO]
- Gender Male
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New York State, comprised of an experienced group of physicians specializing in Cardiology, Vascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group are specialists in many areas of medicine, including: Congenital Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Cardiac Catheterization, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Nutrition & Wellness.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group physicians are faculty members at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and actively participate in advanced research, in an effort to offer patients with complex illnesses access to therapies not readily available elsewhere.
Some of the current cardiology protocols include: non-surgical treatments for valvular disease, new treatments for atrial fibrillation, methods to avoid use of blood thinners, as well as modalities to treat blood pressure with less medication.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group practice in several Westchester County locations include Hawthorne, White Plains, Eastchester, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, and Somers. Orange County locations include Goshen and Port Jervis New York.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Primary Office
180 Hartsdale Avenue
Suite 1E Hartsdale, NY 10530
Phone: (914) 725-2010
Fax: (914) 725-6488
Disabled Access: Yes
- Non-English Languages Spoken: