Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Karen Soren, MD
- Primary Specialty
- Adolescent Medicine (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Education And Training
- New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Washington DC
- Fellowship: University of Chicago Wyler Children's Hospital
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [HMO, Medicare, PPO, Student Health]
- Affinity [HMO, Medicare]
- CIGNA [HMO, PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [EPO, HMO, PPO]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [HMO, Medicare, PPO]
- Health Net (PHS) [HMO, POS, PPO]
- Oxford Health Plans [Community Medicare, Freedom HMO, Freedom PPO, Liberty HMO, Liberty PPO]
- United Healthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan, POS]
- Gender Female
Karen Soren, MD, is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Public Health at Columbia University Medical Center, and the Director of Adolescent Medicine at the NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. After receiving her BA from Harvard University and her MD from New York University School of Medicine, she trained in Pediatrics at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC, and then Adolescent Medicine at University of Chicago Medical Center.
An experienced clinician and educator, Dr. Soren is board-certified in Adolescent Medicine and a nationally recognized expert in the field. In addition to providing clinical care to adolescents at Columbia University Medical Center through the establishment of a comprehensive adolescent medicine community practice, Dr. Soren is responsible for the development of the Adolescent Medicine training program at Columbia University. She has particular expertise in the fields of adolescent reproductive health care, mental health issues in adolescents, and prevention of underage drinking.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
51 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 326-3350
Fax: (212) 326-3355
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes
- Non-English Languages Spoken: