Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Joseph Tenenbaum, MD
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- Primary Specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease (Board Certified)
- Critical Care Medicine (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Education And Training
- Harvard University
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital - MD
- Clinical Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cholesterol Management
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Aortic Stenosis
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity [Essential (Exchange), Medicaid, Medicare]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [NYP Employee Plan]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom, Liberty, Medicare]
- United Healthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan, Medicare]
- Gender Male
Joseph Tenenbaum, MD is the Edgar M. Leifer Professor of Medicine at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. Dr. Tenenbaum is deeply committed to fulfilling the privilege of practicing and teaching medicine.
Dr. Tenenbaum’ first commitment is to bring the best of modern medicine with the finest art of the classical caring of medicine to heal those who are sick, provide remedy for suffering, and to promote health. His second is to those who come to train; to afford the best experience in realizing one's potential, to present the best examples of medical caregiving.
The Columbia University Medical center’s Division of Cardiology has flourished in its commitment to education, teaching, and research through a similar focus.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
177 Fort Washington Avenue
Floor: 4 New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-5288
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes