Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Jennifer H. Haythe, MD
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Education And Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Areas of Expertise
- Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Womens Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Heart Disease and Women
- Heart Transplant Management
- Adult Cardiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Failure
- Heart Disease In Pregnancy
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [HMO, PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [EPO, HMO, PPO]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [HMO, POS]
- Health Net (PHS) [HMO, POS, PPO]
- Local 1199 [Union]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom HMO, Freedom PPO, Liberty HMO, POS]
- United Healthcare [EPO, HMO]
- Gender Female
Dr. Haythe graduated from Harvard University in 1995. She completed her medical school and residency training at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2003. After finishing a congestive-heart failure-cardiac transplant fellowship at Columbia in 2005 she went on to complete her fellowship training in cardiovascular diseases there in 2009.
She is currently an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology, Center for Advanced Cardiac Care at Columbia and Co-Director of the Women’s Center for Cardiovascular Health.
Dr. Haythe specializes in pulmonary hypertension, heart failure, and cardiac transplant. She has a special interest in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) and the care of pregnant women with cardiovascular diseases.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
Presbyterian Hospital Building (PH)
622 West 168th Street
Floor: 8 New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-7912
Public Transportation: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes