Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Jennifer A. Cunningham, MD
- Primary Specialty
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine (Board Certified)
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Education And Training
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [HMO, PPO]
- CIGNA [HMO, Medicare, POS, PPO]
- Local 1199 [Union]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom HMO, Freedom PPO, Liberty HMO, Liberty PPO, Medicare Advantage, POS]
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) [POS, PPO]
- United Healthcare [EPO, HMO]
- Gender Female
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and an Attending Physician at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Her primary clinical and teaching responsibilities include the Medical Intensive Care Unit, Pulmonary Consultation, Critical Care Consultation, Pulmonary Function Laboratory and Ventilator Management Consultation. She serves as the Attending Coordinator for the MICU-B Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Program, Ventilator Management Team and CARE Teams. She also serves on the Subcommittee on Critical Care Therapeutics and has participated in and served on Data Safety Monitoring Board for numerous research projects.