Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Danielle Nicolo, M.D. Ph.D.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Primary Specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
- Medical School - Temple University
- Medical School - Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency - Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell and Columbia
- Areas of expertise
- General Internal Medicine
- General Cardiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Adult Cardiology
- Insurance and Plan Participation (company [type/s])
- Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- AETNA [HMO, PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO, PPO, EPO]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- ∗ Indicates that the physician is no longer accepting NEW patients under that plan. Current patients covered under that plan and patients covered by other plans continue to be seen and accepted with full benefit of coverage.
- Primary Office
425 E. 61st St.
11th and 12th Floors
New York, NY 10065
Public Transportation: Yes