Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Bindhu Thomas, MD
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- Primary Specialty
- Geriatric Medicine (Board Certified)
- Board Certification
- Family Medicine
- Education And Training
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women
- Residency: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
- Fellowship: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
- Gender Female
Dr. Bindhu K. Thomas completed a Family Medicine Residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2007, and subsequently a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine. Since 2008, she has been an Assistant Clinical Professor in The Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Aging.
Dr. Thomas serves as the Medical Director for an affiliated nursing home. She is a dedicated clinician – educator with special interest in Outpatient Medicine, Long Term Health Care, and Palliative and Supportive Care.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
New York, NY 10034
Phone: (212) 932-4245