Contact the referral call center:
Phone: An operator will pick-up your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a toll free call from anywhere in the continental United States
Live Chat: hours are 8AM -8PM (M-F) EST.
Bradley S. Peterson, MD
- Board Certifications
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Education And Training
- University of Wisconsin Medical School
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: Yale Child Study Center
- Insurance Programs Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Gender Male
Dr. Peterson Directs the Center for Developmental Neuropsychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University. His research and clinical interests include understanding the causes and treatments of serious developmental neuropsychiatric disorders, such as Tourette syndrome, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and Autism.
His research studies typically aim to integrate anatomical and functional MRI data with behavioral, neuropsychological, biological, and symptom measures in large samples of participating children and adults.
- This provider accepts new patients
- Appointment Phone Number:
- Primary Office
Herbert Pardes Building of the New York State Psychiatric Institute
1051 Riverside Drive
Unit 78, Kolb Annex, Room 263 New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 543-5330