Take the Rosacea Quiz
Approximately 14 million people in the United States have rosacea. Take this quiz to find out how much you know about this skin condition.
1. Rosacea affects mainly the back and the abdomen.
2. Rosacea is a disease that develops in childhood, growing progressively worse.
3. Women develop more severe symptoms of rosacea than men.
4. Rosacea is sorted into four types based on symptoms.
5. Spicy foods can trigger a flare-up of rosacea.
6. Vision is usually impaired if rosacea affects the eyes.
7. A tiny mite that lives in the hair follicles may cause rosacea.
8. A topical antibiotic is the usual treatment for rosacea.
9. Another method of treating rosacea is to reduce exposure to triggers.
10. Wearing sunscreen is a must for people who have rosacea.