Fielding Questions on Organic Foods
Organic foods were once sold only in health food stores and farmers markets. But the are slowly becoming a staple in your local supermarket. Find out more about organic foods by taking this quiz.
1. What's the best way to tell the difference between organic and nonorganic products?
2. What percentage of organic content lets firms label a product "made with organic ingredients"?
3. To carry the USDA organic label, produce cannot have:
4. The organic label guarantees that organic foods are:
5. Why do organic foods often cost more than nonorganic products?
6. Nonorganic produce can lead to exposure to:
7. Besides buying organic, you can limit exposure to pesticides by: