Take the Fire Prevention Quiz
Do you know what to do if a fire breaks out at home? How can you best prevent a home fire? Find out more by taking this quiz on fire prevention.
1. Which of these is the leading cause of home fire deaths?
2. Which of these is the first material that starts to burn in a fire caused by smoking?
3. How many fires start in the kitchen?
4. If you are leaving your home, when should you turn off the clothes dryer?
5. On which day of the year do most candle fires occur?
6. What percentage of people has a fire escape plan for the home?
7. Where do most fires that are caused by children start?
8. What is the main reason that smoke alarms fail?
9. How often should you replace a smoke alarm?
10. When should you use a fire extinguisher?